Do you care about the Pro Bowl?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
no. because the players don't care. the game used to mean something but it hasn't for a while. i remember when the players were proud to represent their conference's and wanted to win. now it's more of a vacation or an annoyance to the players. get rid of it. better than the idea of putting it before the superbowl. who's the genius that came up with that one? :rolleyes:

No. It''s the least exciting all star game in sports. After the super bowl I am ready for Baseball. Maybe next year when it's during the off week before the Super Bowl I may have a little more interest.

being that the case i might. :) maybe salsa will join me ;)

I don't care because regardless of the fact that the players are not playing in full gear, it is STILL an injury just waiting to happen.

And Rey, IF there was the slightest chance we could possibly whiff the smell of tickets....that might be a deal. You know FULL well that there is a better chance of the Dolphins going undefeated than us getting tickets.;)

I don't care because regardless of the fact that the players are not playing in full gear, it is STILL an injury just waiting to happen.

And Rey, IF there was the slightest chance we could possibly whiff the smell of tickets....that might be a deal. You know FULL well that there is a better chance of the Dolphins going undefeated than us getting tickets.;)
:D i know :)

No.

The game is meaningless. Some players don't even bother to play because of a fear of an injury. It also takes place after the pinnacle of the season in the Super Bowl. That's like being served a nasty plate of liver and onions after feasting on a fabulous cut of Prime Rib.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts