Do you carry a pocket knife on a daily basis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'yall consider this a "pocket knife"?

knife.jpg

I always carry mine but went thru the airport once forgetting I wasn't dressed right (non-metallic buckle, no knife, ect) and they really humbled me when I discovered I had my knife. They let me go to the newstand, buy an envelope w postage and mail it home. Salt Lake City is a lot friendlier than Newark where they took my 4" crescent wrench even when I protested that I had carried it for over 40 years. I guess they lose a lot of planes to 4" crescent wrenches!

I pocket knife does me no good, I can never get the blades to fold out and I end up breaking all the other tools that it comes with.

The closest I get to a pocket knife is a box cutter and a drawer of new razor blades at the office.

The razor blades work best for cutting the tape off boxes when we get an order in, in addition they work good for putting ends on coax cable, Cat5, and other electical cabeling around the office.

I always carry mine but went thru the airport once forgetting I wasn't dressed right (non-metallic buckle, no knife, ect) and they really humbled me when I discovered I had my knife. They let me go to the newstand, buy an envelope w postage and mail it home. Salt Lake City is a lot friendlier than Newark where they took my 4" crescent wrench even when I protested that I had carried it for over 40 years. I guess they lose a lot of planes to 4" crescent wrenches!
To many A-holes in charge and if you think your any saver you need to wake up and smell the coffee. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)