Do you celebrate Christmas?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Do you celebrate Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 77 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I love Christmas

The lighted Reindeer and lighted trees are glowing on the front lawn. The Christmas tree is all-lite up in the living room. My children and grandchildren’s Christmas stocking are hung on and around the electric fireplace, all the presents are wrapped and the interior of the house is decorated with Santa’s and Snowmen. The Christmas and Christmas Eve menu is planed out and tomorrow starts cookie and holiday baking. I’m making plans for the Christmas Game show that I have with the grandkids every year.

At times, I sit in the living room staring at the lighted tree thinking of all the Christmas past and all of the things in life that I am grateful for.

Here is a non-religious Haiku for you:

Charlie Brown is my pal
He has an odd Christmas tree
It looks like a twig

Merry Christmas my Satelliteguys friends.
Mike Lib

Yes,

But, I celebrate Christmas everyday of the year, not just one day. Would this not be the point to be taken?

Merry Christmas to everyone!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o8-eLZhrOA"]YouTube- Paul McCartney "Wonderful Christmas Time"[/ame]

Gordy

I love Christmas. I have two small kids, and I hope to make Christmas as magical as my parents made it for me and also teach them the reason for the season.

AMerry Christmas...

Brrrrinnnggg... Brrriiinnngg... click"

"This is Jim Rockford. At the tone, leave your name and message. I'll get back to you."

BEEEEP

"Jim, it's Grace... at the bank.... I checked your Christmas Club account. You don't have $500, you have $50. Sorry, computer foul-up."

h++p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C8EUrtEhfM&feature=related

Ha ha! :D Merry Christmas!

Gordy

Love is a Miracle

Oh my friends, I am so thankful to have you all as my friends! I am all choked up, just thinking about how wonderful you all are and how wonderful life is! I am sorry for being sentimental, but I cannot deny it one bit.

I love my family and I love you all just as much. There is no better way to express it than this. You all feel the same, in your hearts. I know that this is old and partially forgotten, but you all know that it means a great deal to all of our hearts. You just cannot find a better sentiment than this for this time of year, Christmas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErrzjGCi3gY]YouTube - It's A Wonderful Life Ending[/ame]

I dedicate this to my Dad first of all and then to all of you! It is for everyone. And I hope that you feel it the same as I.

Gordy

Yes, we do. The Christmas "madness" though is for the kids sake, and this year we will be blessed with 4 of our grandkids ( and their parents ) staying with us for an extended period. Kids from Seattle and Bakersfield will be in Michigan for the snowy fun !
:)

Yes, we celebrate Christmas. As the video in Gordy's post protrays, family and friends are golden. This is my 72nd Christmas, and I appreciate them more day. Merry Christmas everyone.

I vote YES. May you ALL be blessed again............................

Merry Christmas EVERYBODY

:usa@party:usa

Yes. If I didn't, Santa wouldn't bring that new satellite receiver I asked him for when I went to go see him at the mall. :eek:

OH..OH, I don't think Santa is a Satelliteguys member. (line of sight problems) He might think you want it to hack Dishnet, in which case, you might just end up with a lump of coal.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts