Do you listen to the sports programming?

I have Sirius right now, and I love it for all it offers. I'm a soccer (or properly football) addict, so having the EPL handy while I sit through my son's indoor soccer games is incredibly handy. Of course, I'm a huge college hoops fan as well, so the recent March Madness announcements are very exciting for me. I'm not an NBA or NFL fan really, but it's cool to know it's there if I want to tune in anyway. So what do you guys think?

I can understand that. It determined my choice because of my passion in EPL and college BBall. I could always Tivo stuff and watch it later, but being able to listen to the live play by play, it seems you just get more passion in it, unlike some of the TV announcers. Also, if the games don't happen to be offered on TV, it helps to at least keep up with the action.

Sports is not the primary reason I love satellite radio. BUT it sure does come in handy if I want to catch a game when away from the TV or the game I am interested in is not on TV. That happens more than I want. Come to think about it there is a lot of Sports on satellite radio that is not on TV.

There have been times when I would have paid $20 to listen to a game that I really cared about. Maybe the sports on satellite radio is more important to me than I originally thought. :confused:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

The NFL channel (124) and the NFL games on Sirius are just great! I originally bought Sirius for the music though. I guess the NFL is the icing on an already great cake!

Merry Christmas & Go Redskins!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts