Upgrade to get more channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So you need a vehicle with a Hot Spot ?
Can you use your Phone internet or a hotspot ?

However, when doing that, are you not just using the App ?

I Can connect my phone to the Truck and stream the higher channels, but that doesn't make them available thru the head unit.
we use the sxm app and connect via bluetooth and just use cell data

Reactions: Jimbo
we use the sxm app and connect via bluetooth and just use cell data
Ok, however that doesn't put the upper Channels on the Head Unit ...
It IS an alternative to having the channels on the Head unit.

Originally, the question was, can we somehow get the full number of channels to show up on our Head End unit installed in the vehicle.

From the current station list, Sirius radios top out at channel 174 (Influence France, a French Canadian Hop Hop channel) and XM radios have a channel 362 (Grown Up Jamz, adult R&B, not available on Sirius radios). Otherwise, all stations over channel 174 are not available via satellite.
When I first subscribed, my car's radio got Sirius channels into the low 200's. They were all sports related, play by play for various teams.

When I first subscribed, my car's radio got Sirius channels into the low 200's. They were all sports related, play by play for various teams.
Event channels typically don't appear in the list.

What was the order of the day when you first subscribed probably isn't relevant today.

Event channels typically don't appear in the list.

What was the order of the day when you first subscribed probably isn't relevant today.
I was just stating my radio has been over 200 channels in the past.

Channel numbering is virtual anyway. They could assign any number they want to any channel on the radios. I see posters comparing radios. The only real difference is if newer models can receive both Sirius and XM satellites. Since there are tons of older radios in service that are only capable of receiving one of the two systems there is duplication of channels between the two systems.

I Found the solution to getting all the channels on the head unit ....
All you have to do is buy a NEW Vehicle.
I've been looking at the new Ford F150's ...
Some dealers tell me that SiriusXm is going away from the Ford vehicles starting next year ...
Now I'm seeing that they are not going away (at least yet)
Btw, thier excuse was that you can use your Cell phone to get SiriusXm if you want it ... Bull Hockey.
Another dealer I have been looking at are showing it available thru the radio like always, and with what they are calling the SiriusXM 360 package (or something to that effect).

The SiriusXM 360 will allow all channels from what I've heard.
The official name is SiriusXm W360L
Heres hoping that is right.

I have seen that you can take the option OUT and they will give you a slight discount.
Same goes for the Navigation Built in (something I also want).
The Moon roof (Twin Panel Sun Roof) is also something they are allowing you to delete.