Do you think Dish will add....

Dish does carry sub channels in some markets. If it is as Iceberg mentioned above. Here in my market they carry the Telemundo subchannel of the ABC digital. The Telemundo subchannel does not exist in analog form even as low power. It is of course just in standard definition.

Grandude & Quantum

Boy you guys are sure looking for something to complain about. If you don't like the thread title don't read it. I had no problem with the title or Bobs question.

Brad

Grandude & Quantum

Boy you guys are sure looking for something to complain about. If you don't like the thread title don't read it. I had no problem with the title or Bobs question.Brad

Hmm! You are clearly missing the point altogether. How can a person know what the thread is about when the title is useless. Perhaps the subject would be of interest and I possibly could provide an answer or give some input. I might even find a solution to a problem I am having but "Do you think Dish will add" is clearly useless as a title.:p

I don't read all the threads anymore. Too much repeat and not enough information to make reading everything worthwhile.

Btw, I am not looking for something to complain about. But.........well there are a lot more things I could complain about, including those that don't or won't accept constructive criticism. :eek:

It doesn't bother me one bit. Not sure why you have such a bad attitude, but again, if you don't want to read a thread because of the title then don't. But there is no reason to be a jerk about it.

WORD!!! He(quantum) was being a whiny pants. Maybe those guys should volunteer as administrators instead of trying to be the thread manners police. I have better things to do than.....wait, no I don't. I can come to this forum to learn about DISH tech AND message board etiquette, solid.
Nick

Grandude - Or you could continue to read a thread that you have a problem with and provide nothing. ;) either way we are kinda at the same point huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)