Documentary to see during free HBO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

directv newb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2012
columbus, oh.
Hey, I don't know if I am allowed to post this or if this is the right section but oh well. This upcoming 04/10 - 04/13 is free HBO/CINEMAX and I just thought I would try to throw this out there. I am a documentary nut, I am obsessed and have tried to watch every documentary I can. Well, there is a documentary that has just come out and can only be seen on HBO, it is the largest viewed documentary in HBO history already. It is called "going clear", I just thought that some of you out there that don't get HBO may want to take the time to watch/record this documentary, it is VERY interesting and telling. I just thought I would try to be helpful to other members here.

I have HBO, heard about it & forgot that it was now running. Thanks for the post, especially the preview. Actually came on here to get any updates that can help me with my cord cutting plans, your post of this documentary just emphasizes why HBO will always be a part of my tv streaming future.

I have HBO, heard about it & forgot that it was now running. Thanks for the post, especially the preview. Actually came on here to get any updates that can help me with my cord cutting plans, your post of this documentary just emphasizes why HBO will always be a part of my tv streaming future.

I am glad I could be of help :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts