Does anybody know if Spectrum TV Choice streaming customers with HBO will have access to HBO Max?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I'm not going to drop it if they don't, but I subscribe to Spectrum TV Choice streaming and have HBO and Cinemax with it and am wondering if HBO Max will be available to me.

Last edited:
I'm not going to drop it if they don't, but I subscribe to Spectrum TV Choice streaming and have HBO and Cinemax with it and am wondering if HBO Max will be available to me.
Available to you ?
Yes, if were talking about the Streaming service, ATT has so many of them ... I'm sure its available to anyone ...

Now if your asking, do you get it for free because you have HBO with Spectrum ?
I would say No, I believe That special is only for ATT users.

You'd have to look closer at that offer.

Essentially, those of you who have an Att service paying for the most expensive package of whatever service, looks like you'll get the HBO Max free.

Those paying for lesser packages will get it either free for a year or a month, depending on your package.

(this is what I took from post #3, reading the first 2 articles in the post.)

I read that. I believe that the 1-month, 3-months, and 1-year promo are just for AT&T internet and wireless customers. And I believe that AT&T customers who have one of their TV services get it indefinitely as long as they subscribe to HBO in their packages. Same goes for Spectrum customers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I read that. I believe that the 1-month, 3-months, and 1-year promo are just for AT&T internet and wireless customers. And I believe that AT&T customers who have one of their TV services get it indefinitely as long as they subscribe to HBO in their packages. Same goes for Spectrum customers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I hope your right ...

Reactions: edisonprime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts