Does anybody know the answer to this one?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jawja777

Original poster
Mar 22, 2005
Hi, I install DTV in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Could someone please tell me if the 99 and 103 sats are available in Atlanta yet? I've talked to Dtv tech support and some tell me yes and some tell me no.

Could you also tell me what satellite the Atlanta locals are on?

Thanks for your help..

John

Yes Atlanta HD locals are up and operating on the 129 satellite, you will need a Dish1000 to receive them. Some on these forums who live in the Atlanta dma have had some problems with getting a strong signal on 129.

As you may have seen elsewhere, the 99 is now up and running, under D* control. However, Atlanta does not get anything from the 99, only the 103. Then good news is now you won't get any failure notices you have to ignore when setting up the H20.

The 99 bird is up and running in the Nashville area.We are getting the Nashville HD locals from the 99 (Network 11) bird with strong signals from 4 TPs. :)

Chris Freeland said:
Yes Atlanta HD locals are up and operating on the 129 satellite, you will need a Dish1000 to receive them. Some on these forums who live in the Atlanta dma have had some problems with getting a strong signal on 129.

Uh.... Yhea.......... :D

Chris Freeland said:

This is DirecTV were talking about.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)