newbie (dvd recorder)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rasslick

Apr 24, 2006
hi everyone i am a fist time user,so if this question was ask before forgive.i recently have directv dvr install,i have always had directv but since i move i decided to purchase a new box with the dvr.my question is want to purchase a dvd recorder since a have a lot of tapes to transfer i do'nt need a vcr combo since i have three vcrs already but the dvd recorder needs to have an "IR- BLASTER" so if i decide to cancel the directv dvr service which is i thnk $4.99 or $5.99 per month, the dvd rec could still record some programm then i can transfer it to cd .which dvd recorders would anyone recomend? (i know recorders with IR feature) are more expensive but i think it still would be cheaper than paying every month.since i mostly tape soccer games some i'll keep others i'll not .i do'nt mind setting the dvd time to record each game i need.most people like the pioneers but have a problem with the tv guide on that machine working with satelite.whatt about jvc? toshiba?...any suggestion would help thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts