Newbie 101

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I recall seeing posts from posters claiming to be employees and they indicated the moratorium was in place. Then again, I've seen lots of people who really should know make claims that others called hogwash on. Such is the inconsistent nature of getting information from other than the source I suppose (not that CSRs are known for being any more correct in their advice).

In any case, due diligence is highly recommended to determine whether a particular box can be activated; whether it isn't leased or it isn't tombstoned as an obsolete model.

So you made it seems as if the poster may not be able to use the box he just got because you heard somewhere that someone claiming to work for Directv said it was so, even though someone else said it wasn't so. Okay.

So you made it seems as if the poster may not be able to use the box he just got because you heard somewhere that someone claiming to work for Directv said it was so, even though someone else said it wasn't so. Okay.
Such is the nature of finding the truth with DIRECTV. It appears to be both flexible and temporal.

I recall seeing posts from posters claiming to be employees and they indicated the moratorium was in place. Then again, I've seen lots of people who really should know make claims that others called hogwash on. Such is the inconsistent nature of getting information from other than the source I suppose (not that CSRs are known for being any more correct in their advice).

In any case, due diligence is highly recommended to determine whether a particular box can be activated; whether it isn't leased or it isn't tombstoned as an obsolete model.

So you made an assumption off of what you've read on forums and then say people shouldn't go by what they read unless it's the source. Seems legit

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: raoul5788
Especially when people like you (harshness) are willing to post anything, whether or not you know it to be true.

Reactions: scoop8
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)