Subscription Info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

66mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Greeneville,TN
I can't find the fine print of my installation I had done in Oct. of last year. When I signed up D* was running a promotion of free NFL Sunday Ticket. When I ordered the service I told the rep I didn't want it even though it was free. My question is do I need to call them back and tell them I don't want it again this year?

You could check channel 114. If it says you are authorized you will be charged. I would call anyway and make sure it's off your account. I usually takes me a couple of times to find a CSR who knows how to do it right when cancelling ppv sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your paper/PDF bill for any line items (even $0.00 amounts) for NFL ST, also probably a Auto Renewal Notice (June and later statements) will be listed.
Also check you account online under 'My Programming' and see if you see NFL ST listed under 'My Sports Channels' section.

If you see NFL ST listed anywhere I stated above you WILL be charged for the subscription if you do not call and ask them to cancel the auto renewal.

Do call. My aunt was given MLB free even though she didn't want it. It was automatically renewed and now they refuse to cancel it. She's pretty upset about it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You could check channel 214. If it says you are authorized you will be charged. I would call anyway and make sure it's off your account. I usually takes me a couple of times to find a CSR who knows how to do it right when cancelling ppv sports.
Thats channel 114 ...

I called D* customer service and according to the rep I was not set up for auto renewal for NFL Sunday Ticket but I agree with everyone on this forum. Call and make sure.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)