Subscription Help

nascarrocks

Original poster
Nov 2, 2023
NC
Hey I have DirecTV Stream and was wondering if anyone could help me make out what these add ons it shows on my Gemini box are for it shows I have TruTv, TCM & A&E Networks Suite my question is if I have the A&E Networks Suite shouldn't I have access to all the A&E owned channels??

If you're talking about the Premium add-ons, they are subscription services that are seperate from their traditional linear channels.
i.e. A&E Crime Central, History Vault, Lifetime Movie Club, Discovery+, AMC+, ALLBLK, BET+, Hallmark Movies Now, UP Faith & Family, Fox Nation, etc.

If you're talking about A&E's sister channels FYI and LMN, those require Xtra and higher, while Crime & Investigation requires the Movies Extra Pack.
Ok then what is TruTV, TCM and the A&E Networks Suite add ons it shows I have??

If you're talking about the thing you see when you select settings and account, those are just internal codes to identify what you have access to with your package.

A while back they moved some channels to higher packages but grandfathered them for existing customers, so if you have an account like that, internally they are also listed seperately. They also sometimes throw in some freebies to people who have accounts in good standing