Does anybody's R15 understand FIRST RUN vs Repeats?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ScottJayhawk

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I have set several Series Links on my R15 and everytime I select FIRST RUN, and everytime it records every episode - even ones with REPEAT very clear in the description. I check the prioritizer and it says "all episodes will be recorded" but back in the Series Link set up it clearly shows record: first run.

What the hell? This sure ain't a TIVO!

Anybody had this issue? Gotten it fixed? Thrown their R15 through the window of a DirecTV building?

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Welcome to the club. You should see all the Stargate, Simpsons and Cops episodes I've had to delete that the R15 recorded.

According to Earl at DBSTalk, D* FINALLY found the problem in the software and they're working on a fix for it. But then again I also heard in December 2005 that a software fix would be coming in January for it. Only time will tell.

The R15 is hit or miss...
Some shows work perfectly with regards to the First Run/Repeat.

The logic that is in the HR20 (which so far in about 4 weeks, I have only had 1 repeat record), is a LOT better...

And that logic is supposed to be making it's way to the R15.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts