Does anyone have a need for a 10 foot satellite dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Phyllis Georgen

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
Texas
Wife is tired of looking at the yard ornament. Hate to throw it in the trash if someone can use it. Advice and direction is appreciated. Location is Double Oak Texas 75077.

IMG_0108-1.jpg IMG_0107-1.jpg IMG_0109-1.jpg

Welcome to SatelliteGuys Phyllis!!
I have moved your thread to the C-Band forum, this will give you more exposure.

Maybe if you made it functional it wouldn't be an eyesore for the YL.
Plenty to watch, for FREE. with a (approximately) $200 investment.
The 'toughest' part of the 'work' is done, The dish is already installed.

Reactions: richyrich
Maybe if you made it functional it wouldn't be an eyesore for the YL.
Plenty to watch, for FREE. with a (approximately) $200 investment.
The 'toughest' part of the 'work' is done, The dish is already installed.

I always need more channels (scanned 48 on anik f1 just the other day is sunday; Mabel (my 10 gauge) a little more east please. My truck is 1 ton, it barely carry them more. My paint goes onto them; the steel shows alum./plastic/stainless/and steelies. When they are near enough; I do pay for whole; un-touched; works of art specially at 10 footer gold;; my 200 dollars worth? Costs 3000 more of the keeper? check back with me pleaser more; i would also bid more than $100; it is the cost of removal that is $0.
the pole stays or goes. AS channels change so much on these; is it Powerview/Digicipher3/betacrypt commercial view?

Only pay for whole; unbroken (un-removed); $200-$1000's; 8-10 foot satellite dishes; 4DTV receiver's 920/922/Can.; and will make work for you, or remove from property all types in Antenna Technologies. Me...the Industry...yours; however it can work for you just over 200 is $300+shipping KU only Complete Free to Air Home Satellite/IPTV System - Many of the newest Digital Satellite/Local/Internet antenna's are added today for FTA reception and channels/feeds received no other way; from 24" satellite dishes to Commercial Quality (DVB-S2 h.264) pictures using a larger dish; the typed equipment is very specialized into the video/audio world today. With added Internet IPTV, for each HDTV; a homeowner using a satellite dish and local antenna can add 1000's of FTA, no contract, no fee; channels; to their viewing experience just by using the internet and a studio they put together in their home or business.

Complete FTA h.264 Satellite w/ IPTV HDTV System HDVR3500 Complete HD Free to Air Home Satellite TVRO/IPTV System w/16Gig of space Glorystar does add to your viewing of all Christian Channels and programs using just such a dish at their studio's...but installing satellite next to a gas line is illegal in many Countries in the world.

Rick's has a gas line next to his too...he watches all 4 Catholic channels with one of those 10 footer's

Last edited:
What kind of deadline has your wife given you?

I live close by. While I may have an 8 footer sitting in the garage, I could always use another. I have property out in country where I'm planning on starting a farm. That would be a dish farm.

Reactions: FaT Air

I live close by. While I may have an 8 footer sitting in the garage, I could always use another. I have property out in country where I'm planning on starting a farm. That would be a dish farm.

You might want to PM Her. Since her thread was moved, maybe she can't find it. If you PM, it should send her an email.

Last edited:
Reactions: KE4EST
I agree with Primestar, not just because of finding it(she was notified, her thread was moved), but also since she has not logged in since that post.
An email might have a better chance of getting her attention.

Are you able to come and get it? It's currently fully intact and needs to be disassembled and hauled away. I can certainly take it down with some help. Let me know if you're still interested.

Wife is tired of looking at the yard ornament. Hate to throw it in the trash if someone can use it. Advice and direction is appreciated. Location is Double Oak Texas 75077.

IMHO, it's not as big of an eyesore as that propane tank. Anyway, TX is too far for me to go to get that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts