Does anyone have multiple LNB bracket with a 75cm dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've bought 2 of them. I can fit five LNBF on the bar. One more will sit where the bracket attaches to the dish arm.

They are good for 6+ degree spacing on 36" wide dishes.
I can get 3 linear LNB and add circular LNBFs on the sides

The problem with those brackets is locking in a peak position.
Mine would shift when I attempted to lock them down.
Circular LNBF hardly cared but the Linear Ku quality suffered.

Do a search for "multiple LNBF" or "multiple LNB"
I believe you'll find the rule of thumb to be no more than 8 degrees in most cases for Linear Ku
DBS/Circular can be added on the sides quite easily at further distances and still get good reception.
I've picked up 110W while aimed center at 129W

I started my FTA experience with multiple LNB's on single dishes

There are several threads on that type of LNB holder:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...-4-100-cm-fortec-star-dish-compatability.html

The biggest problem with the holder is with the bar being in a straight line, it doesn't follow the curvature of the dish (therefore you start to lose the focal point quickly the further out you go). In the thread below, you can see the difference between two brackets I have, the one on the left is curved, the one on the right is the straight bar, and you can see how much I needed to move it towards the dish.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/87215-how-much-loss-lnb-off-focal-point.html

I was refining my question to 75 Cm or 29 Inces dishes
thanks

There are several threads on that type of LNB holder:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...-4-100-cm-fortec-star-dish-compatability.html

The biggest problem with the holder is with the bar being in a straight line, it doesn't follow the curvature of the dish (therefore you start to lose the focal point quickly the further out you go). In the thread below, you can see the difference between two brackets I have, the one on the left is curved, the one on the right is the straight bar, and you can see how much I needed to move it towards the dish.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/87215-how-much-loss-lnb-off-focal-point.html

I can get AMC4 (101w) and Galaxy19 (97w) on a 75cm dish. Your location would have to be within the 48dBW contour of their footprints. I have the AMC4 centred and Galaxy 19 offset. It does suffer rainfade in heavy rain.
I admit to using a Sat Analyser to align but I would have thought they were not difficult to find. Shoot for 97 on centre then nudge dish to 101 tighten then offset your other LNB for 97. Don't forget the offset LNB will have to be on the left of centre and nearly adjacent looking into the dish from the front.

The principle is the same no matter what size dish (I have multiple LNBs on my 75e and 60e dishes), though the curvature is more critical the larger the dish.

Not really sir, diferent Dish sizes can acomodate diferent numbers of LNBs
Yes I HAVE RTTF before posting and have not found a 75 CM dish answer

Not really sir, diferent Dish sizes can acomodate diferent numbers of LNBs
Yes I HAVE RTTF before posting and have not found a 75 CM dish answer

You asked how many sats can you get (with a 75 cm) and are they easy to get, and then posted an image of a holder which has curvature problems (hence they will be not be easy to get unless you modify that holder). That was the main answer I was giving you (and my second post was again re-iterating that, but that the curvature problem would be slightly less with a smaller dish).

As well, I mentioned that I have multiple LNBs on dishes smaller than yours (the 60e) and one the same size (75e - though it is elliptical). On all my dishes, the 60e, the 75e, and the 80 cm, it is the same for each one, six degrees either side of centre is optimal, but depending on the satellite, it can be more, only by experimenting will you know. That will be the same for your 75 cm, as it falls within the range of my dishes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)