Does anyone HVE PRB/DirecTV Audio?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yammy750

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
Pittsburgh
Does anyone notice the different volume on every station? The music station suck the volume is to low and the local stations are to high?? How do we fix this? I have my receiver always on and I notice the volume is very different on each station. Is anyone else hearing this?

Dishnet work had no Audio problem?

yammy750 said:
Does anyone notice the different volume on every station? The music station suck the volume is to low and the local stations are to high?? How do we fix this? I have my receiver always on and I notice the volume is very different on each station. Is anyone else hearing this?

Dishnet work had no Audio problem?

I have noticed the same..

Normalization on the TV sucks, and is not a valid solution for me. It not only normalizes between channels, but also within the program. It's something that would have to be accomplished in the receiver, or SHOULD BE taken care of before the signal goes up to the sky...... I prefer to have the volume differences throughout the program that the original production staff of the program intended...

Dude I dont run Normalization mode! I run ever thing out of my Yammy all the time..... I hear all different volunes!

yammy750 said:
Dude I dont run Normalization mode! I run ever thing out of my Yammy all the time..... I hear all different volunes!

Its at the headend.. If its a local or DNS it probably on their end.

I run everything through my Yamaha RX-Z9 in the den as well, but its very rarely so bad my ears bleed, when it is its always a DNS or local. Don't panic.

javahh said:
Turn off the D### TV and read a book or talk to your children.

Come on! That was/is really unnecessary. Let the guy do what he wants in his house and you deal with your house.

charper1 said:
Come on! That was/is really unnecessary. Let the guy do what he wants in his house and you deal with your house.

Sorry about that..It just kinda irritates me to see someone complain about something so trivial.

javahh.

Why don't you go read a book or something It just irritates me to see someone complain about something so trivial and to take the time to reply to something that he knows nothing about! All your doing is showing your stupidity..

Can you say Dumb As*!:devil:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)