Does anyone know when DTV's deal for NFL ST ends? Is it after 2021?

Wouldn't it be smarter to use your business degree KnowledgeBase and just buy Amazon stock? My goodness it will sky rocket once they announce they have signed a deal for Sunday ticket?
I own a lot of Amazon stock, the investment firm that handles our account bought a lot when it first became available.

Also have a lot of Netflix, also purchased when it first became available.

I have never told them what to buy except once, buy a lot of Roku stock when it was first available, you know the stock which started out around $26 that is now at $158, have 1000 shares on that.

Nice try at a dig on me.

I own a lot of Amazon stock, the investment firm that handles our account bought a lot when it first became available.

Also have a lot of Netflix, also purchased when it first became available.

I have never told them what to buy except once, buy a lot of Roku stock when it was first available, you know the stock which started out around $26 that is now at $158, have 1000 shares on that.

Nice try at a dig on me.
Should have gotten facebook

OT, but since we are there:

How much was your Facebook bill last month?

Mine was zero.

How much attention did you pay to the ads on Facebook?

I paid none.

The premise of Facebook is based on the idea that they are gleaning all this information on your life so they can sell it to ad buyers so they can target you.

The market is figuring out two things.

- Knowing the kind of stuff people normally post on Facebook about a potential customer is worthless information. An ad buyer is better off buying 3000 billboards on I-70, or 10 30 second ads on the football game.

- The next generation has moved onto other things. Facebook is mostly political and religious zealots (of all sides), and old people posting what they had for breakfast.

There is no there there.

Biggest single day drop in history or something I thought I heard.
Time to buy
OT, but since we are there:

How much was your Facebook bill last month?

Mine was zero.

How much attention did you pay to the ads on Facebook?

I paid none.

The premise of Facebook is based on the idea that they are gleaning all this information on your life so they can sell it to ad buyers so they can target you.

The market is figuring out two things.

- Knowing the kind of stuff people normally post on Facebook about a potential customer is worthless information. An ad buyer is better off buying 3000 billboards on I-70, or 10 30 second ads on the football game.

- The next generation has moved onto other things. Facebook is mostly political and religious zealots (of all sides), and old people posting what they had for breakfast.

There is no there there.
They know your family, friends and what you like. Thats worth a fortune to the right people

There was a Seinfeld episode where Kramer started a company called “Kramerica”. Tried to get a loan and eventually the lady from the bank said “as near as I can tell, Mr. Kramer, Kramerica is nothing more than a lonely man living in an apartment”.

Well, yeah, with adjustments for gender, living arrangement and such, that is 99.99% of America and thus 99.99% of Facebook. No one really cares what I had for breakfast, what I think about politics or religion, what my cat did, etc. I’m not interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)