Does anyone know when DTV's deal for NFL ST ends? Is it after 2021?

yea but comcast is one of the ones interested in it along with amazon and netflix of all people. i think the X1 platform on comcast is cloud based as well though i might be wrong. i think that dtv will carry the sunday ticket i don't think it will be exclusive to dtv...
Comcast is not interested at all

really i read somewhere they were???
Roger Goodell has already said he wants it to go streaming.

On Tuesday, Goodell called Sunday Ticket a “streaming product” that the NFL wants to take off satellite and make digital.

“I think that is best for our fans to make it accessible on a digital platform,” he said.

Reactions: John2021
Roger Goodell has already said he wants it to go streaming.

On Tuesday, Goodell called Sunday Ticket a “streaming product” that the NFL wants to take off satellite and make digital.

“I think that is best for our fans to make it accessible on a digital platform,” he said.

Thanks for the info.. I hope dtv keeps it. i don't want to have to stream it. If my internet goes down then there goes football!!!:coco I could never watch it on cable with the piss poor PQ they offer..

Reactions: dtv757
Thanks for the info.. I hope dtv keeps it. i don't want to have to stream it. If my internet goes down then there goes football!!!:coco I could never watch it on cable with the piss poor PQ they offer..
100x agree

I hope it stays as an option on D*

YEP!!! and what about people with data caps!!! The one thing that is never talked about with streaming are data caps and the robust connection needed to drive it. the cost!! I'll stick with sat thank you
Yupp data caps and unreliable broadband

Wish more areas had FTTH

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: AZ.
Yupp data caps and unreliable broadband

Wish more areas had FTTH

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Again, by the time NFLST is on Amazon, Apple, whatever there should be other options for Broadband, Star Link for one example ( by the way, just received my Star Link install kit, going to use it has our back up service since we live in Hurricane Land.

And the NFL does not care if you have fast enough broadband, as long as they get that $2 Billion Check they are happy.

E02AAFE7-F3DE-425B-9410-25FD2ACA8A52.jpeg

Again, by the time NFLST is on Amazon, Apple, whatever there should be other options for Broadband, Star Link for one example ( by the way, just received my Star Link install kit, going to use it has our back up service since we live in Hurricane Land.

And the NFL does not care if you have fast enough broadband, as long as they get that $2 Billion Check they are happy.

View attachment 155789
Why would this amazing piece of technology be your BACK UP ?

Why would this amazing piece of technology be your BACK UP ?
because I have Charter 1 g speed, but sooner or later we will get a Hurricane here and the last time one hit this area, Hurricane Charley 5 years ago, people here then said service was out for a month.

Once Star Link gets more birds up and speed gets better, I will just switch over.

because I have Charter 1 g speed, but sooner or later we will get a Hurricane here and the last time one hit this area, Hurricane Charley 5 years ago, people here then said service was out for a month.

Once Star Link gets more birds up and speed gets better, I will just switch over.
Thats alot of money for a backup

Reactions: AZ.
BOOOM you nailed it on the head....$300 for season ticket, $500 on equipment fees, and starting at $100 a month....To much for me. They go streaming only, they wont see my $300 for ST as thats steep enough for my budget!

I can afford it.

I also pay about nothing for my TV services ( I buy gift cards with my credit card points), so no $150 DirecTV bill on top of my Charter Broadband bill.

That is for businesses, Broadband for business is always more expensive.

But this will be good for those out of the way bars that will want to get NFLST from Amazon or Apple.
AGREE cause i sure in the hell would never pay those rates when they can be gotten cheaper:coco:biggrin

I can afford it.

I also pay about nothing for my TV services ( I buy gift cards with my credit card points), so no $150 DirecTV bill on top of my Charter Broadband bill.
Wouldn't it be smarter to use your business degree KnowledgeBase and just buy Amazon stock? My goodness it will sky rocket once they announce they have signed a deal for Sunday ticket?

That is for businesses, Broadband for business is always more expensive.

But this will be good for those out of the way bars that will want to get NFLST from Amazon or Apple.
it would also be interesting hearing how many say if there GEO locked or not..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)