Does anyone know when the Weather Channel app will be back?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I always found that handy. The WeatherNation one is not quite as good, and you have to be tuned into that channel to see it. Anyways, anyone know?

I am sure they are working on something but the question is when so Stay Tuned!! ;) :)

If it's the same looking app as before, They should have add it along with TWC, but if it's different then it would take awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Press right on your DirecTV remote. There are a few apps. There was a weather app provided by The Weather Channel before the dispute.

I am shocked that people use those features. They're kinda cool but are too laggy for my taste. I would gladly say goodbye to those (and most) interactive features to speed up the overall experience.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If its the same "Local on the 8s" available prior to the dispute it falls short... local on some of the 8s...unless they've modified it to function during their garbage programming. I'm glad they're keeping Weather Nation...hopefully it will improve over time.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts