Does anyone work for BHN? or any cable company and what do you do

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stevenl

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Disney World
I've spent 5 years working for first Time Warner Communications, then it became Timewarner cable and now Brighthouse networks. From subcontractor to Installer to service tech to QC (quality control tech), Priority tech and now I have been a maintance tech for almost a year. I enjoy it alot its a great job. Although orlandos PAY is not even at national AVG for crying out loud. but our benefit package is incredible so its liviable. and the company realy seems to care for its employees and customers and thats looking from the glass out. We bust our ass day in and day out to make customers happy. Youd be surprised how much work we do to keep this plant running properly. and how much we fix before you even know it was broken..

Wow, Ive done almost as much as you! You got me beat though.

I was trained by a 39 year veteran of the cable company. He started out in our area when it was, um, Cable Vision! (took me a moment to remember) I cannot remember if there was a transition between cable/communications, I was here though for the transition to Bright house Networks.

Ive done both sides of the contract Installer, Past due collections, Non-pay disconnecter (boy do I have stories about that!) Qc Tech., Lead Tech I, Lead Tech II, and then finally stuck to warehouse.

Been a fun ride, just wish I had never busted my legs to the point of minimal repair.

Although orlandos PAY is not even at national AVG for crying out loud. but our benefit package is incredible so its liviable. and the company realy seems to care for its employees and customers and thats looking from the glass out. We bust our ass day in and day out to make customers happy. Youd be surprised how much work we do to keep this plant running properly. and how much we fix before you even know it was broken..

Sad. I know really good techs in the Bay Area who have been with TWC and BHN for years that Verizon pays more out of the box to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)