Does CEO @ Echostar still work?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
I was wondering if CEO@echostar.com is still the address for the office of the president at Dish Network? I assume since the twins came along (DISH and SATS) it might now be CEO@dishnetwork.com?
At any rate, I need to be able to get into contact with someone at Dish that is higher up than the CSR dummies.

Thanks

i think both e-mails work fine. although most people post about ceo[at]echostar[dot]com

I sent an email on Monday and have yet to recieve a response. they still don't have my bill correct and there's 5 days left before auto pay. I'm already prepared to call Amex and disput it if it's more than my statement - the applied credit. they've yet to post a 179.99 credit to my acount from almost 2 weeks ago, but I have 2 chat sessions where they swear that amount won't hit because it's in a different billing cycle.

We'll see.

I sent an email on Monday and have yet to recieve a response.
They do not and should not respond to every e-mail they get. Problem is, this contact address has been abused by people with any little problem.... I'm not making any judgement on whether or not your situation warrants their attention or not .... they will though. :D

They do not and should not respond to every e-mail they get. Problem is, this contact address has been abused by people with any little problem.... I'm not making any judgement on whether or not your situation warrants their attention or not .... they will though. :D
:up:up:up:up
The address has been abused too much...and continues to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)