Does Directv have any promotions to help Dish customers with early termination fees to switch to Dir

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fatpug

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
Here
I am looking for other options now that Dish has dropped AMC but I still have a one year contract with Dish. Does Directv have any promo to help with the cancellation fees?

Traitor! ;)

JK. You can call in and might get a free Roku and can get AMC that way. LOT'S of ways to get AMC. And BTW, I expect DirecTV to drive a hard bargain with AMC now that Dish and AT&T have given them a hard time. It only makes good business sense. AMC went too far in trying to maximize their return. They diluted their value.

Look over the offerings from both, and FiOS if available, and decide. There is no "one true holy answer." Most options will be acceptable. One MIGHT stand out above the others.

I have heard of directv sending you a 200$ prepaid visa for the cancellation fee. My sister got an ad in the mail with that offer

I have heard of directv sending you a 200$ prepaid visa for the cancellation fee. My sister got an ad in the mail with that offer

I just did that exact same thing back in March and I received my $200 visa in May. I believe that promotion (winback if i remember right) has been going on for quite some time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts