Does Dish Bundle Locals with Superstations?

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
I was getting the East and West network feeds and the Superstation package for the "bundled" price of $11.99. Recently, Dish took away CBS and FOX leaving me with only NBC and ABC (east and west). (I am "grandfathered" for NBC and ABC distant networks, but I live in a Grade A area for CBS and FOX and Dish finally caught up with that).

Now that I am no longer getting the 3 "packages" (Superstations, East, and West networks), I have to pay $5.99 for the Superstations and $1.50 for each of the network feeds. So now I am still paying $11.99, however I am getting 4 less channels than I was before.

Does Dish do any bundling with the local packages? For example, can I get the Hartford locals and the Superstation package for $8.99? Is there any way I can bundle any three packages to still get the $11.99 price?

If you had subbed to the locals/Supers combo before 2/1/04 you still have them for $8.99/mo, however if I am not mistaken if you add both now you will pay $5/mo even for locals if added to a basic package and an additional full $5.99/mo for the Supers and if you still want both of your distant net nets another $1.50/mo each for a total of $13.99/mo in addition to your basic programing package. To save a little you could just get 1 or 2 of the Supers for $1.50/mo each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)