Does Dish Bundle Locals with Superstations?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
I was getting the East and West network feeds and the Superstation package for the "bundled" price of $11.99. Recently, Dish took away CBS and FOX leaving me with only NBC and ABC (east and west). (I am "grandfathered" for NBC and ABC distant networks, but I live in a Grade A area for CBS and FOX and Dish finally caught up with that).

Now that I am no longer getting the 3 "packages" (Superstations, East, and West networks), I have to pay $5.99 for the Superstations and $1.50 for each of the network feeds. So now I am still paying $11.99, however I am getting 4 less channels than I was before.

Does Dish do any bundling with the local packages? For example, can I get the Hartford locals and the Superstation package for $8.99? Is there any way I can bundle any three packages to still get the $11.99 price?

If you had subbed to the locals/Supers combo before 2/1/04 you still have them for $8.99/mo, however if I am not mistaken if you add both now you will pay $5/mo even for locals if added to a basic package and an additional full $5.99/mo for the Supers and if you still want both of your distant net nets another $1.50/mo each for a total of $13.99/mo in addition to your basic programing package. To save a little you could just get 1 or 2 of the Supers for $1.50/mo each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts