Does Dish have referral credits???

directv newb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2012
columbus, oh.
Does Dish have something where if you sign up and you reference someones account number you each get a discount off your bill for like a year?? When I signed up for Directv I did the referral thing and we each got $10.00/month off for a year?? Also, I don't know if anyone will know this or not but will the Hopper 3 have Amazon Instant Video built in like it has Netflix???

Yes DISH does have a referral program, but we don't allow people to post their codes here (because if we do since everyone has referral codes everyone spams the site with referral codes. Also dish has been invalidating codes posted to public forums. But if you need one PM me and I can help you out.

No it will not have Amazon Instant Video built in. I do not believe there are any plans to add it at this time.

Yes DISH does have a referral program, but we don't allow people to post their codes here (because if we do since everyone has referral codes everyone spams the site with referral codes. Also dish has been invalidating codes posted to public forums. But if you need one PM me and I can help you out.

No it will not have Amazon Instant Video built in. I do not believe there are any plans to add it at this time.
Thanks for the reply, and I will pm you if needed.

Yet they have an app to refer friends via Facebook, Twitter, etc... Makes no sense haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yet they have an app to refer friends via Facebook, Twitter, etc... Makes no sense haha
Yeah I know its stupid. After all they are the ones making the offer and they are the ones who are still getting the customer.

This is what it says at the bottom of their referral page.

Certificate(s) may not be posted to any coupon site, forum, blog or message board, whether public or private. Certificate(s) may be deactivated and referral eligibility may be revoked. Other restrictions apply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)