Does Dish have SV channels? I'm curious.

I'm not entirely sure that what you know is true. SV is not the same as importing channels from another market as juan points out.
Actually I have DirecTV and am "moved" to Durand, WI which gets both La Crosse, WI as its main and the entire Twin Cities, MN as its virtual channels. So yes, DirecTV does.

Actually I have DirecTV and am "moved" to Durand, WI which gets both La Crosse, WI as its main and the entire Twin Cities, MN as its virtual channels. So yes, DirecTV does.
That is the way Chattooga County, GA is on DirecTV. I "moved" there when I had DirecTV and got Atlanta and Chattanooga locals and my "local" locals OTA with the AM21. I have checked that same zip code in Chattooga County, and I forget which DMA it is in (it was in one and got switched to the other, and that is why DTV kept both because cable did) anyway, on Dish it is one or the other, not both.

Simple answer..... No

Longer.....dish can not give you any station outside of your DMA. They lost that Ability years ago in s court case. there are two ecceptions

They CAN import a station if there is no affiliate as Juan noted. Mankato is one such market. They get ABC and NBC from Minneapolis.

There are two examples where the local government has a law that they can. WMUR on NH is available to all NH residents. Also VT residents get the state channels. There are two counties that get other locals plus the Vermont stations