Does Dish prorate when you cancel

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
Does Dish prorate your bill when you cancel?

I recently discovered that cell phone companies don't. You can cancel one day into your billing cycle and they won't refund you a penny. I even had support reps that said they would prorate but that is not true.

Just wondering if this is the same with Dish since I am most likely cancelling soon.

Does Dish prorate your bill when you cancel?

I recently discovered that cell phone companies don't. You can cancel one day into your billing cycle and they won't refund you a penny. I even had support reps that said they would prorate but that is not true.

Just wondering if this is the same with Dish since I am most likely cancelling soon.
As they used to say on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In:

"You bet your bippy".

I have a free AOL disc if you need it.................
Unfortunately, when AOL switched over to sending CDs, they stopped making good coasters due to the hole in the center.

How do all you old people know how to use the Interweb
Old? I suppose so... Heck, I was using the Internet back when it was known as ARPAnet.

Ahh, the Internet nostalgia going on in here.

Kids today will never know the anticipation of waiting a half hour for a single picture the size of a postage stamp to load. :D

The sounds and waiting for dial up internet. The message boards before there was windows - in fact Basic before there was windows...

Reactions: bspei and navychop