Does HR20 require a phone line

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You know how sometimes people daydream for a bit about winning the lottery and what they would do with all of that money....I daydream once in awhile about that very thing, MPEG4 working out the PQ to Vurbano's satisfaction. A sight it will be! I actually have confidence in this being done, if it is possible because I can't see D* wanting to defend it after those sats are operational. So if it can be done I expect that it will. We will have a party V, you will be the guest of horror...I mean honor!

You know how sometimes people daydream for a bit about winning the lottery and what they would do with all of that money....I daydream once in awhile about that very thing, MPEG4 working out the PQ to Vurbano's satisfaction. A sight it will be! I actually have confidence in this being done, if it is possible because I can't see D* wanting to defend it after those sats are operational. So if it can be done I expect that it will. We will have a party V, you will be the guest of horror...I mean honor!

I can say that I really will miss my HDTIVO no matter where I go even though its sluggish. Thats positive correct?

I'll just say that it(MPEG4) has impressed Scott.;)
I have no doubt the locals look good. But D* never had a reason to downrezz them, they had the space and didnt need too. What remains to be seen is, when the new sats become operational if D* will stop the downrezzing of National HD channels. I hope it will stop. At least for a couple of years.

I have no doubt the locals look good. But D* never had a reason to downrezz them, they had the space and didnt need too. What remains to be seen is, when the new sats become operational if D* will stop the downrezzing of National HD channels. I hope it will stop. At least for a couple of years.

With the new sats up there should be no bandwidth problem any longer, thus not needing to downrez channels..... Of course this is LOGIC talking, you never know what they will do till they do it, I expect them to clean it all up with the new bandwidth including the SD as well....
At least thats what I'm hoping for...

We shall see.

Jimbo

Last edited:

Heck! If D* is still downrezzing with SW1&2,D9s,D10&11&12 up,and all the HD is MPEG4.I'll be the first one to agree"Hell yes! D* deserves to be sued for downrezzing"!.:yes

But if I had to guess,I would say when all the HD goes MPEG4 that's when the downrezzing will stop.;)

I can say that I really will miss my HDTIVO no matter where I go even though its sluggish. Thats positive correct?

Actually I will miss that freakin Tivo too!! I even have the little plush Tivo guy sitting on top of it. (He doesn't know yet that he is going to be replaced on August 6th..:shh

Oh, and remember what I said about Vurbano trying to deny his devotion and true feelings toward D*....I think it's the same way toward Hillary! Come on Vurbano, admit it, you think Mrs. C. is Hot!!

Actually I will miss that freakin Tivo too!! I even have the little plush Tivo guy sitting on top of it. (He doesn't know yet that he is going to be replaced on August 6th..:shh

Oh, and remember what I said about Vurbano trying to deny his devotion and true feelings toward D*....I think it's the same way toward Hillary! Come on Vurbano, admit it, you think Mrs. C. is Hot!!

Its funny I said the same thing in the pit weeks ago. I am no psychologist but his words ring of a person obsessed to the point its a devotion. Even if MPEG4 fixed Directv's PQ problem, I am sure it will be something else.

Its funny I said the same thing in the pit weeks ago. I am no psychologist but his words ring of a person obsessed to the point its a devotion. Even if MPEG4 fixed Directv's PQ problem, I am sure it will be something else.
Really? When have I ever complained about D* and it was not PQ related? Equipment is very good (but expensive) and Customer service has always been good in my dealings with them.

I wouldnt touch that with your D*ck

Well I did it. New 5 lnb and HR20 for $20.95 installed, no haggling, the very first rep offered it to me initially. I was shocked. But, For the next two years if PQ doesnt improve I will bitch like never before!!

Well I did it. New 5 lnb and HR20 for $20.95 installed, no haggling, the very first rep offered it to me initially. I was shocked. But, For the next two years if PQ doesnt improve I will bitch like never before!!

Then you will be setting a new standard, even for you! :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)