Does it bum you out or thrill you that Patriots made it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
I missed both games as I was visiting friends on a ranch on sunday...(watching I robot, and without a paddle instead) :) I was rooting for pats over Pittsburgh but would have rather had Falcons made it instead of the accursed Eagles (in cowboy country) ...

I'm really happy that the Eagles made it for the first time in 25 years. I hope they take it away from the Pats.

I can't create a poll for a thread already started, at least I don't think I can. I did move it to Chit Chat though.

Click thread tools and you should see an option up top that says add poll to thread...

Bummed. My Colts just can't seem to handle them. Maybe with all the changes that could happen with the coaching and some big name players in NE, things might change. That...or Colts could spend more then $4.53 on there defense and actually stop the other team.

I'm rooting for the Eagles. Not because I want them to win, but because I want New England to lose.

dfergie, I will add a poll to this thread if you want. Tell me what you want or you can just make a new thread with a poll. Let me know.

Go Eagles!!! My 8-yr old is quite a fan. We played it out (Madden 2005) and he whipped my ass 77-49 ... but no one will know before Sunday, and I am no Bill B!!!

Stoneman ... the SB party is on, PM me if you would like to visit.

I am a Colts and Cowboys fan, so I hate both teams in the bowl this year. I still can't believe that the Colt's offense was held to only a field goal against the Pats. I guess that I would rather see the Eagles win over the Pats, but I doubt that will happen. Good poll though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts