Does my bill look right?

Oh, no offence taken here, I just meant the actual billing part (the line items that you were charged), not the whole thing. :)

Well I've gotten to the bottom of this whole mess. It seems E* was charging me for DVR,Honest mistake they claim. No big deal. But what I also found out Is they have been charging me for 4 tvs when I only have 3. Ok hang in there now. My work order that was put in through E* when I first signed up WAS in fact for A Vip 622 and a VIP222. What the Dish installer gave me was a 622 and a 211.So for some strange odd reason something got mixed up. But whats funny is they know I have the 211, But failed to let me know that they were still charging me for a tunner I don't have. So now They want to give me the 222 and take back the 211. But I told them I 'm not happy because when I brought this up when the tech was here and they told me that with that upgrade,they could never do it for that low price I was quoted. The main reason I wanted the 222 was to run my bedroom tv and my Daughters tv off this receiver and not off the 622. So right now since they know I'm upset they said if I wanted cancel my service ,I wouldn't be charged an early termination fee.Or they could give me the 222 for free or even a 622 for $49.00. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

I just got a call back from E* stating they have my original work order for a 222. The paper I signed also said 222.They also have a recorded conversation with me and a CSR over the 222 that wasn't here. So E* claims they are looking into this matter,and said they would send out a Tech, to make the switch first thing tomorrow morning.They also have no record of where this 222 that I'm suppose to have even is. I guess sometimes they just disappear? Yea right! I forgot to add they are waving the extra tuner fee for 1 year as well.

Yep, I'm sure. That is the whole point of the package.

Take a look at my first bill. The DVR fees shouldn't be on there right? Although, it makes no mention of "DVR Advantage" on my bill, I remember being told by the CSR that I was automatically enrolled for it unless I downgraded my package, surrendered the DVR reciever, or cancelled my locals. Is this correct and am I getting screwed here?

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm actually not being charged for local channels even though I receive them. So... I'm actually doing better since the DVR Advantage package is $49.99 and I'm paying $42.99 for AT200 plus $5.98 for the DVR fee which equals 48.97. Am I reading this correct? Also, I just got off the phone with India and she confirmed that I'm actually not enrolled in the DVR Advantage dispite being fully qualified for it. BTW, Is DVR Advantage something you can do off and on, or is it something you have to commit to? I'm just curious because I'm only receiving my current locals because I assumed I was enrolled into the DVR Advantage. I actually only receive 3 locals, none in HD, and all from a city about 2 hours away (not very local and not worth $5). I'd like to dump them for now and enroll into the DVR Advantage when I move to Salt Lake City next month since they offer about 13 locals (various repeat networks) and most in HD. Can I do that?

Attachments

• bill.JPG
    bill.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Well Dish Tech .never showed up today!! Well I called dish and got into a huge fight .I told them keep their Vip222 for now and I'll decide what I'm doing by Friday.I got rid of everything except for Dish family. Thanks for your help guys,but a little upset with Dish right now.So If anyone wants to give me any advise,on whether to stay or go. Feel free. Thanks guys !

Follow-Up to the first message in this thread

Got an E-Mail from CEO office today. Got the $6 a month removed from my bill and got a $72 credit for twelve months of being charged for the fee. Thanks for everyones help and advice. Just wish I could get the same level of support without having to cry to Uncle Charlie every time (I know its not really him but you get the idea).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)