Does Slimline work on Dish Network?

lgjmb

Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
Hi. Silly question, but I need to know. Is the Slimline dish compatible with Dish network?
Thanks,

What do you think? Different satellites different switching technology. I don't think DISH has any Ka satellites like 99 and 103.

I have a question to add on to this. I have a slimline dish laying around. Since the slimline lnb assembly gets the standard 101 satellite from DirecTV, could the slimline dish and lnb be used to get just one Dish Network satellite such as 61.5 with its current lnb or would I need to attach a new lnb? I don't want to use it to get anything but one satellite.

i'm using a modified slimline dish and it works great. i used the yoke and lnb from a 1000.2. i cut about 3 or 3.5" off the arm to give me the same focal didtance .i'm getting 110,119,129.it's bigger than the 1000.2 ,stronger,and gives better signal

i'm using a modified slimline dish and it works great. i used the yoke and lnb from a 1000.2. i cut about 3 or 3.5" off the arm to give me the same focal didtance .i'm getting 110,119,129.it's bigger than the 1000.2 ,stronger,and gives better signal

Thanks. I have done more research and I guess I'll have to use a Dish Pro Dual LNB if I want to add the new satellite location to my existing setup, which is a 1000.2 aimed at Western Arc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts