does such a wire exist

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
I have a tmobile wing wich has a mini usb plug to use for handsfree and for charging. What im looking to do is find a wire that has a mini usb on one end and female rca jacks on the other end or a headphone jack, same size as the ipod headphone jack. the reason I want to due this is my car radio has rca inputs and i have it wired so I can plug my wifes ipod into the rca jacks and it will work through the car radio. Since I have a 2gb micro sd card in my phone I want to be able to play my songs through the car radio.

Attachments

• 2810.jpg
    2810.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 194
thanks charper, i have been looking for this for awhile. in microcenter, circuit city, monoprice, bestbuy guy looked at me when i told him what i was trying to do like i had two heads on my shoulder. Should have just asked here first.

Retail brick & mortor stores (except specialty one) are generally the LAST place I go for anything and if they ever do have it; they are 5x - 10x the price. Glad you are finally getting what you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)