Does that old "CEO" support email address still work?

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
I remember there used to be a support email address that tended to get attention from a higher support tier. I don't remember the exact address, though. I do remember it had "CEO" in it. Does anybody know if that email address is still active, and if they still respond to it?

I know that DIRT is an excellent resource here for residential accounts. But, I am having a serious issue with my commercial account, and the two existing commercial email addresses aren't doing squat. Phone support is even more useless.

Or, if anybody knows effective commercial account email addresses, I'd appreciate that. I am THIS close to cancelling, and moving everything over to DirecTV.

Or send an old fashioned letter. I had bad issues a couple of years ago and sent a letter to one of the people on their leadership team. While I understand they can't (always) respond personally, there was someone that did reach out to me directly on his behalf. Worth a shot. Not sure if they all report out of the main headquarters but can send to Dish with a c/o the person's name.

http://about.dish.com/company-info/leadership

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts