Does TT need to be open after Scheduling a Program

o0bigs0o

Original poster
Nov 1, 2004
My PC is always running, but my question relates to TT Recast (ONLINE):
After setting up a schedule(s) within TT, is the schedule erased after I exit the Program or do I have to keep TT Recast up and running until after the scheduled programs are finished:eek: even if the scheduled program is for a week later:yikes
Bigs

o0bigs0o said:
My PC is always running, but my question relates to TT Recast (ONLINE):
After setting up a schedule(s) within TT, is the schedule erased after I exit the Program or do I have to keep TT Recast up and running until after the scheduled programs are finished:eek: even if the scheduled program is for a week later:yikes
Bigs

I have 2 comments;

1. Yes, TT needs to be running, in order to change the channel and start recording the desired channel.

2. Be sure, that you SAVE the settings at the bottom of the scheduler. Sometimes I forget and I am wondering if it was missed when you closed it ( I am just speculating)

You may also want to open a support ticket from the www.TimeTraxTech.com website in order to make sure your issue gets proper attention.

Thanx for the tip on posting to TimeTrax Tech directly, but wouldn't this make for a great feature in an upcoming release - to have a client down in the system tray after the TimeTrax Recast Scheduler has been activated - that way WE would not have to try to remember to open Recast again, prior to the scheduled program :confused:
Bigs

Problem 23540 has been submitted to
TimeTraxTech.com as a suggested feature :up
Bigs

o0bigs0o said:
Thanx for the tip on posting to TimeTrax Tech directly, but wouldn't this make for a great feature in an upcoming release - to have a client down in the system tray after the TimeTrax Recast Scheduler has been activated - that way WE would not have to try to remember to open Recast again, prior to the scheduled program :confused:
Bigs

It was mentioned in another thread of haveing the TT software run as a service, which I prefer most often and this way the GUI just does the front end 'nicey nice' stuff.

But nice job with the ticket. There is a thread already for future features. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts