DOGTV

Watched some recipe tv. Besides sd being unwatchable nowadays unless it's something like the buzzr channel, the production level on this channel seems about a notch above my wife filming me cooking in our kitchen

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Interesting how some cats zero in on cat haters. To convert them? Or annoy them?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I don’t get what’s so wrong with cats! Sure, to some people they might not be as interesting as dogs, but that doesn’t mean cats are a bad thing. I know I love my two cats to death!

I’m not sure about other devices, but I happen to know that DOGTV is available on Roku! I haven’t looked lately, but I believe there’s a free version and a paid version. They also have other channels for dogs as well as even cats.

That was a long time ago when I saw them, so I guess they are no longer there, except for the paid version of DOGTV. The closest thing to a cat channel is the one on PlutoTV Scott mentioned, Cats 24/7. But it’s not really a channel for cats to watch like DOGTV is for dogs. I guess my cats are SOL.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
One of the 9 channels owned by Byron Allen's Entertainment Studios. I believe dish carries two of their other networks...justice central and weather channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Most of what I see in the schedules on those channels are repeats of the same programming, kind of looks like a loop they run. I could be wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)