DOGTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watched some recipe tv. Besides sd being unwatchable nowadays unless it's something like the buzzr channel, the production level on this channel seems about a notch above my wife filming me cooking in our kitchen

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Interesting how some cats zero in on cat haters. To convert them? Or annoy them?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I don’t get what’s so wrong with cats! Sure, to some people they might not be as interesting as dogs, but that doesn’t mean cats are a bad thing. I know I love my two cats to death!

I’m not sure about other devices, but I happen to know that DOGTV is available on Roku! I haven’t looked lately, but I believe there’s a free version and a paid version. They also have other channels for dogs as well as even cats.

That was a long time ago when I saw them, so I guess they are no longer there, except for the paid version of DOGTV. The closest thing to a cat channel is the one on PlutoTV Scott mentioned, Cats 24/7. But it’s not really a channel for cats to watch like DOGTV is for dogs. I guess my cats are SOL.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
One of the 9 channels owned by Byron Allen's Entertainment Studios. I believe dish carries two of their other networks...justice central and weather channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Most of what I see in the schedules on those channels are repeats of the same programming, kind of looks like a loop they run. I could be wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)