Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys, just want to let you know I am doing some background work to the site.

While there should be no issues, I am giving you a warning just in case I mess something up. :)

Thanks for visiting!

is that why all the "extra" options in the reply area arent there (like bold, italic, linking to a site, linking a image)?

Tried to mark a forum read, got:

SatelliteGuys Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Was wondering the same thing....bold test to see if I can manually enter it.

yeah there are quite a few issues right now but i'm sure since scott is working on it, he's aware. the site is cookoo at the moment.

Try holding SHIFT and clicking refresh and see if that clears your issues for you. :)

I am working on the caching software.

that helped with the marking the forum read issue. when you click on your own or other profile page it's screwed up.

The site must be going crazy. Rey has the Joker as his avatar. :eek: :D

actually that's lebron pissed off at a critical game in last years conference finals. it may be the best one game dominant performance i've ever seen by any one player. :D

when I clicked on my "likes" (it showed I had one) at the top of the page it did this first

'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //-->

Try clearing your cache, then restarting your browser.

I backed out all the changes I made this morning a few hours ago, and all has been fine since them on all my test machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)