DIRECTV Transponder Map ~ Data 4/17/2024

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Me to, been in test on stream for over a year.
*METV/9177 still shows as an engineering record, but the stream it is associated with is not active (the VPID is in black font, a red font would denote an active stream.)

It certainly could become active, or be taken online at any time. But an inactive stream would indicate this is a dormant record with no activity anticipated.

Reactions: Nate.O’Brien
*METV/9177 still shows as an engineering record, but the stream it is associated with is not active (the VPID is in black font, a red font would denote an active stream.)
So that would mean if you somehow had that channel in your guide, trying to tune to it would just bring up a black screen, right?

A fresh LogoID_Library has been uploaded to our /resources area. Today's library has 380 logos, 6 more than the library of 16 days ago.
Specifically, the 6 more are (and I believe kyl already mentioned these, but still):
088 - NBC Sports Washington
361 - NBC Sports Bay Area
921 - San Diego Padres
931 - Cincinnati Reds
942 - Bally Sports Great Lakes Extra
955 - Max (the upcoming rebrand of HBO Max)

looks like 696 HD and SD is finally getting new updated logo_id, it has no logo_id at the moment
For me, 696 HD still has the old CSN Bay Area logo that they had prior to April 2017 (and yeah you can see almost each of the individual pixels, this is a 720p TV lol).

Attachments

• IMG_3946.jpeg
    IMG_3946.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Nate.O’Brien
See my post on the previous page, the Phoenix DMA will probably get it as a LIL channel via KAZF Flagstaff after it signs on later this year:
KPHE-LD is the AZ Family Sports Network, which will also be simulcasted on the new construction permits Gray won during last year's auction: KAZF Flagstaff (Phoenix DMA) and KAZS Yuma, along with a subchannel of KOLD in the Tucson DMA. Since this will have in market NBA games and Gray is a major broadcaster, they have enough clout to force LIL carriage of their new channels after they build them out later this year.

Although since those posts were made, the bankruptcy judge blocked the Suns from leaving Bally Sports Arizona for Gray's AZ Family channels.

Reactions: TheRatPatrol
For now just air the Mercury (WNBA) and Rising FC (USL) games and wait for Diamond's bankruptcy proceedings to continue to see if the Suns can get out of their Bally Sports Arizona deal.

See my post on the previous page, the Phoenix DMA will probably get it as a LIL channel via KAZF Flagstaff after it signs on later this year:

Although since those posts were made, the bankruptcy judge blocked the Suns from leaving Bally Sports Arizona for Gray's AZ Family channels.
I hope they can get it added soon, I can’t get channel 44 OTA. Thanks for the information.

For in market viewers they also stream the Rising FC games via their website and the AZFamily app.

Many Mercury games will be simulcasted on KTVK/3, while the games that are exclusive to AZ Family Sports 44 will also be simulcasted OTA on 3.5. They also have a lot of upcoming nationally televised games on ESPN, ABC, CBS Sports Net and Ion. (The NBA TV games are usually blacked out if an in market broadcaster is also televising them)

I hope they can get it added soon, I can’t get channel 44 OTA. Thanks for the information.
44 is a low-power station. I'm not sure exactly where you are within the Phoenix DMA, but the coverage contour for them on RabbitEars only is within the southern portion of the DMA (Maricopa and Pinal counties) and not any of the northern or eastern counties like Mohave, Coconino, Navajo, Greenlee etc. counties

For in market viewers they also stream the Rising FC games via their website and the AZFamily app.

Many Mercury games will be simulcasted on KTVK/3, while the games that are exclusive to AZ Family Sports 44 will also be simulcasted OTA on 3.5. They also have a lot of upcoming nationally televised games on ESPN, ABC, CBS Sports Net and Ion. (The NBA TV games are usually blacked out if an in market broadcaster is also televising them)
Good news, I can get 3.5 OTA. Thanks for the information.
44 is a low-power station. I'm not sure exactly where you are within the Phoenix DMA, but the coverage contour for them on RabbitEars only is within the southern portion of the DMA (Maricopa and Pinal counties) and not any of the northern or eastern counties like Mohave, Coconino, Navajo, Greenlee etc. counties
I’m in north Phoenix, but we have north mountain in our pathway to the towers, that doesn’t help with the lower powered stations. Thanks