Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have received a few emails and PM's since we have switched over the software of how people can help support the site. To those I emailed and PMed back that I was working on something and would announce it in a few days.

I am happy to report that I finished the SatelliteGuys Donation System which you may access at http://www.satelliteguys.us/subscriptions.php

Remember that SatelliteGuys is a user supported site, both in direct donations from our kind members and from a portion of the profits from sales at DishStore.NET.

This site would not be here if it were not for the very kind support of our members.

I am working on a few things for our supports, at the moment supporters get access to our "Real Guys Pub" plus supporters get a larger Private Message mailbox however we are also working on a few new exclusive features only for our supporters.

As always we are always looking for your input on how we can improve, so if you have any ideas, please let me know! We are working hard to build you the best online community possible!

Thanks for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.