Creating Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrdy1380

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Virginia
I love the avatars that many of the members have. I would like one under my name when I post something. How do I go about this? Is there something out there that has some avatars already made or are there templates and/or instructions on how to do this correctly?

I just found a picture that I like and then reduced the size to 100x100 pixels. Then under your user cp you can upload your picture. It was a lot easier then I thought it was going to be.

Hope that helps.

Shawn

csschrot said:
I just found a picture that I like and then reduced the size to 100x100 pixels. Then under your user cp you can upload your picture. It was a lot easier then I thought it was going to be.

Hope that helps.

Shawn
Yeah, like he said! You can use any picture your little heart desires. I just used one of my baby pics.
;) :D

I must be missing something. When I click on edit avatar on user cp. There is no option to upload an avatar. There is a button which is selected, that I can not unselect, that says do not use an avatar. There is also a save changes button and a reset fields button which also has no affect.

silversurfer01973 said:
I must be missing something. When I click on edit avatar on user cp. There is no option to upload an avatar. There is a button which is selected, that I can not unselect, that says do not use an avatar. There is also a save changes button and a reset fields button which also has no affect.
Let me check the setup, it could be a case I didnt setup something correctly with your moderator account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts