Creating Avatar

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrdy1380

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Virginia
I love the avatars that many of the members have. I would like one under my name when I post something. How do I go about this? Is there something out there that has some avatars already made or are there templates and/or instructions on how to do this correctly?

I just found a picture that I like and then reduced the size to 100x100 pixels. Then under your user cp you can upload your picture. It was a lot easier then I thought it was going to be.

Hope that helps.

Shawn

csschrot said:
I just found a picture that I like and then reduced the size to 100x100 pixels. Then under your user cp you can upload your picture. It was a lot easier then I thought it was going to be.

Hope that helps.

Shawn
Yeah, like he said! You can use any picture your little heart desires. I just used one of my baby pics.
;) :D

I must be missing something. When I click on edit avatar on user cp. There is no option to upload an avatar. There is a button which is selected, that I can not unselect, that says do not use an avatar. There is also a save changes button and a reset fields button which also has no affect.

silversurfer01973 said:
I must be missing something. When I click on edit avatar on user cp. There is no option to upload an avatar. There is a button which is selected, that I can not unselect, that says do not use an avatar. There is also a save changes button and a reset fields button which also has no affect.
Let me check the setup, it could be a case I didnt setup something correctly with your moderator account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)