don't see much about collge hockey

Unfortunately there aren't too many college teams around here. I believe Iceberg is a big college hockey fan.

ive seen ratings notre dame is a pretender although they have been near top all yera
UNH is real deal

Pretender? Have you watched any of their games? One of, if not the best goalie in college hockey. Solid defense and a very talented offense. Beat top ranked BC by 6 goals. Beat highly ranked Michigan twice. Where is the smoke and mirrors? Looking at the facts I would say they are one of the better teams in the country. I have been playing ice hockey since I was in the 8th grade and played in the state finals in Michigan when I was in High school. When I watch them play, I am impressed.

(now of course after posting this they will take a nose dive and not win a game for the next two years ;) )

CSTV and ESPNU have some games. Otherwise the RSNS give you some. Heck I had to scrounge to find out who wom the Beanpot. College hockey is not the easiest sport to follow.

Pretender? Have you watched any of their games? Beat top ranked BC by 6 goals. Beat highly ranked Michigan twice. Where is the smoke and mirrors? Looking at the facts I would say they are one of the better teams in the country. I have been playing ice hockey since I was in the 8th grade and played in the state finals in Michigan when I was in High school. When I watch them play, I am impressed.

(now of course after posting this they will take a nose dive and not win a game for the next two years ;) )
yup pretender.
yes ive seen a few of their games on cstv.
Wow beating Bc says nothing now as does beating michigan, there programs are now not even close to what they once were, Ill agree with ya Notre Dame's program is definatly on the rise, but they seem to me tobe like the rutgers football team this year, good but not good enough.
Notre could and definately should win CCHA regular season but playoffs is a whole different story
Ive played Ice hockey since I was 6 years old, I was in the 12th grade when my team made it to the biggest hockey tournament in the land!
Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament, you may have heard of it.
Its as big a deal here as high school football in Texas.
we went 0-2 didnt get a chance to play a 3rd game but it was definately fun

CSTV and ESPNU have some games. Otherwise the RSNS give you some. Heck I had to scrounge to find out who wom the Beanpot. College hockey is not the easiest sport to follow.
as for rsn college hockey coverage check fox sports rocky mountain fox sports north or new england sports network
those networks usually show college hockey on friday or saturday evening, especially fox sports north

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)