Don't See New HD Channels in Listing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

asiegler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2005
Just recently got my 61.5 dish in order to get the Voom Channels and the HD channels coming on line the 1 Jun. I got all of the Voom channels but I also have the West Coast fee of CBS out of NY which I pay 1.99 extra each month.

My question is, shouldn't I be seeing on my channel listing CBSHD, and the new HD channels coming up in June? Right now don't see either.

asiegler said:
Just recently got my 61.5 dish in order to get the Voom Channels and the HD channels coming on line the 1 Jun. I got all of the Voom channels but I also have the West Coast fee of CBS out of NY which I pay 1.99 extra each month.

My question is, shouldn't I be seeing on my channel listing CBSHD, and the new HD channels coming up in June? Right now don't see either.

You won't see the new HD channels in the program guide until they become avaliable to subscribers. If you have a waver for CBS and pay for CBSHD you should see it between HDNEWS and GAMEPLAYHD. I don't remember what channel it is. If you don't see it, call into dish and talk to tech support.

CBS on DISH is channel 9483. It should show up on the "all channels" settings if you have it. Anyone know when NBC, ABC & FOX are arriving in HDTV?

CBSHD West is not on the 61.5 sat. It is on the 148 sat only.

The new HD channels will not show up in the guide until Dish releases them.

The LA feed is on 148. The NY feed is on 61.5.

To get CBS HD you must qualify. Basically your local CBS has to be owned by CBS corporation. You can do a search for all the details on SatGuys.

I'm receiving the CBS East since I'm paying extra for it each month, but my questions is do you actually see CBSHD or is just CBS in the listings? If it's just CBS I guess when a HD program comes on then it's HD. Is that the way it works?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts