Doom for XBox Live Arcade is here!

I only wish we could figure out a way to load our old .wad files...

Hunting down Barney the Dinosaur while he sang "I Love you, You love me" made that game even MORE fun....

Another favorite, called heroes.wad had the midi music replaced with different instrumentals.... (Midi versions of several songs ranging from the Terminator theme, to Michael Jackson's "I'm BAD!" played while you saved the planet)...

Now we'll see if they amped up the graphics any....

BobMurdoch said:
I only wish we could figure out a way to load our old .wad files...

Hunting down Barney the Dinosaur while he sang "I Love you, You love me" made that game even MORE fun....

Another favorite, called heroes.wad had the midi music replaced with different instrumentals.... (Midi versions of several songs ranging from the Terminator theme, to Michael Jackson's "I'm BAD!" played while you saved the planet)...

Now we'll see if they amped up the graphics any....

I just downloaded it. The graphics haven't improved and couldn't suggest that you download it. I used to enjoy it too, but this is not fun. :(

Jim

I downloaded the demo and It just seems to be a little slow. I would not spend the $10 for it.

So what's the verdict everyone? Did they screw it up? I'm still playing Lego Star Wars 2, so I have other things to keep me busy for a while....

(By the way, the Lego game isn't just for kids, it's a blast.... I nearly snorted DietCoke out my nose when I opened a door on the Death Star and found two stormtroopers (with helmets and thongs) lounging in a hottub... In another part you turn on some jukeboxes which play an 80's hair metal version of the Empire Imperial March, Gamorrean Guards ignore you, grab their battleaxes and start playing air guitar on them.... )

Getting Your Xbox 360 gamer tag to additional units

Smackdown 07' Demo up on Marketplace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)