Downloading from 522

nastinator

Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
The Colony, TX
Is it possible to download recorded programs from the 522 to another computer? I notice there is a USB port on the back of the DVR, what is that used for, periphials? I would really like to be able transfer the shows to my computer so i can burn them onto a DVD. Any info that could help me is appreciated

i also would like to do this. i was told there is something that panasonic makes that allows you to edit out commercials before burning to dvd??

SimpleSimon,

Do you have any other information on what a "Dazzle" can and cannot do? A google turned up several tap-dance troups, but no information on a USB-based transfer device. How does the Dazzle pull information off the DVR? Is it a telnet hack like those available for Tivo?

Scott

maverick said:
i also would like to do this. i was told there is something that panasonic makes that allows you to edit out commercials before burning to dvd??
Panasonics dvd recoders have dvd ram discs that you are able to edit as well as some of the newer ones with hard drives that you can edit the programming with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts