DP lnb manufacturing?

This is a single DP LNB with single port. The DP single with dual ports will let you take the same sat signal to two receivers.
I was referring to the lnb on the dish not the one in his hand I live in the carribean where I have to modify the dish and the lnb, that's why I was asking him, to see if it something I can use

No its not.
Its An International DPP 110,118.7,119 500 Plus LNB.
If you are talking about the one in my pic.

The single LNB is a DP for the 129 when attached to the dish LNB setup.

But if not referring to my pic then you are correct.
I will take the two of them if you are not using

I was referring to the lnb on the dish not the one in his hand I live in the carribean where I have to modify the dish and the lnb, that's why I was asking him, to see if it something I can use
Thats not free.
That part I'm not even sure I would sell.
I was only showing you the Single because thats what you only indicated you needed.

I'm getting ready to clean out my parts bin. Maybe I'll post them here at SatelliteGuys Classifieds in the next few weeks.

Thats not free.
That part I'm not even sure I would sell.
I was only showing you the Single because thats what you only indicated you needed.

I'm getting ready to clean out my parts bin. Maybe I'll post them here at SatelliteGuys Classifieds in the next few weeks.
OK

To be honest i have been out of the loop for several years once Dish started this eastern and western arc stuff. Troch77 said that was an international LNB but I dont know the part #. I really think its the same LNB used for the western arc services. This one is for western arc and says it gets the same satellites.

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Dishnetwork/LNBF/163060_Dish500Plus_LNB_Block.htm

BTW...I do have to agree with you on this Post.
did you read the post, you are confussing your own self, I was asking him about the lnb on the dish, he didn't know what I was asking him and get upset, if notice in the post I mentioned eBay, their is a shortage of dp lnb on eBay, that's why I asked, Scott already answer

Last edited:
Reactions: JSheridan
To be honest i have been out of the loop for several years once Dish started this eastern and western arc stuff. Troch77 said that was an international LNB but I dont know the part #. I really think its the same LNB used for the western arc services. This one is for western arc and says it gets the same satellites.

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Dishnetwork/LNBF/163060_Dish500Plus_LNB_Block.htm
That is the International LNB.
Its 110,118.7,119.

Western arc uses a 1.2k WA LNB.
It gets the 110,119,129.
NOT the 118.7
Normal Customers would get a 1000.2 western arc.
Not a 500 Plus

The one I have is the 500Plus with the arm for a DP single adding the 129.
This is Strictly for Customers that subscribe to International channel packs whom also are western arc Subscribers.

If you are Eastern Arc, You use only the 118.7 port with your 61.5 and 72.7.
But you still need Both dishes.

20170101_152307.jpg
EA2

In the post I mentioned eBay, their is a shortage of dp lnb on eBay, that's why I asked, Scott already answer

To get back on topic it might be helpful to post a picture of what you are really needing. Over the years Dish had several different options of LNB's with DP and DPP depending on what satellites you needed to get and how to get them.[/QUOTE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)