DPH 42 switch with hopper 3 and 1 wally

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sdearl

Original poster
Nov 4, 2022
North Carolina
Hello I have almost everything wired but have a question. I have 1 hopper 3 and 1 wally.
Coming from a dpp ea.2 LNB, port 1 to port 1 on switch to Hybrid solo hub to hopper 3.
Port 2 of LNB to port 2 on switch then pit to power inserted then to wally. Everything I see is multiple Wally’s and have a splitter after power inserter. I belief I do not need any splitter with just 1 wally.
Thanks in advance.

I want this with only 1 wally.

Attachments

• 7FC84D06-61F6-4B35-AD72-F3660381014E.png
    7FC84D06-61F6-4B35-AD72-F3660381014E.png
    181 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: charlesrshell
Hello I have almost everything wired but have a question. I have 1 hopper 3 and 1 wally.
Coming from a dpp ea.2 LNB, port 1 to port 1 on switch to Hybrid solo hub to hopper 3.
Port 2 of LNB to port 2 on switch then pit to power inserted then to wally. Everything I see is multiple Wally’s and have a splitter after power inserter. I belief I do not need any splitter with just 1 wally.
Thanks in advance.
It is as you say, you can ignore the splitter and just connect the Wally to the receiver output of the power inserter.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks everything worked perfectly. Just need to try to adjust signal on 72 alittle more getting just 39 but getting 60 on 62.5. Not sure if it’s skew or azimuth. But will try tweaking.