DPH 42.

I wonder if you'll be able to "cross the streams" with a DPH42 and Hopper 3s like you could with Solo & Duo Nodes in order to get more tuners on a single Hopper 1/2 network . . .

eight_hoppers_single_network720dpi.jpg

DPH42 Crossing the Streams . . .

dph42-crossingthestreams.jpg

A question on the second diagram:
Could a DISH Hybrid Duo Hub be used instead of the two Solo Hubs to "cross the streams"?

Calling the Dish retailer is a waste of time. They transfer your call to a US retailer if you don't have service in PR. I can't even get a price from them. It's Snowing here today and I have had to clean off the 1000.2 twice to get signal. I never had that problem with my 1m antennas. I need the DPH42 to put them back into service. Can't figure out why E* is so anal.

Anytime Dish gives a date for releasing something, throw it out the window ! ;)

They never give you a date.

They keep putting their release dates off forever, then you get tired of waiting, give up hope and they release the item without notice.

You literally got to call and ask everyday, and when it is available they want to be A Holes and limit how many you can order.

Reactions: pattykay
Dish will release the DPH42 to the general public right after they get Netflix working on the 4K Joey... In other words, "SOON"!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: bluegras
Dish will release the DPH42 to the general public right after they get Netflix working on the 4K Joey... In other words, "SOON"!!!
Dish will release the DPH42 to the general public right after they get two satellite tuners working on the Wally... In other words, "SOON"!!!

:D:D:D:D

And that will be right after they fix the Dish Home media app that was working until they broke in the last "Update"
They seem to be phasing out Dish Home. There are not very many apps left there.

Well you can place an order for one but its not here until June 7th. :)

Well I guess except for a few select SatelliteGuys members who have been testing them... but I dont think they can talk until they are released on the 7th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)