DPP LNB, will it power 2 separate 311 receivers?

Dirk_McGherkin

SatelliteGuys Family
May 21, 2006
Hi guys, I have another question for those who have followed the tech closer than me over the last few years...

I am wondering if a single feed from a DPP twin (110/119, not sure if "twin" is the proper term) will power 2 separate receivers, or only a dual tuner receiver.

I guess my question comes after reading a sticky somewhere that explained how the separator worked - supposedly it split the "legacy" and DPP (lower & higher freqs) between the inputs.

Am I wrong in assuming that one feed from the LNB (forget about any switches if you caught my other thread) will power two 311 receivers if using the dpp separators??

Thanks,

Dirk

DPP separators ONLY work with dual tuners, and will NOT work with two single tuner receivers. I'll leave the verse and chapter citations to the myriad of posts soon to be made after mine.

Yes, you can use the DPP Twin (that is the right term) for 2 single-tuner receivers. No Separators will be used as those are only for dual-tuner receivers. If you're not planning to add a dish or swap out a 311 for a dual-tuner some day, a regular DP Twin will do the job for a bit less $.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts